Join the Docufree Team: Where Innovation Meets Impact
At Docufree, we’re on a mission to simplify business operations, untangling them from paper, outdated processes and manual inefficiencies. We do that by helping organizations capture, manage, store, and share large volumes of disparate physical and electronic information so they can thrive and adapt faster in today’s digital world of work.
Each milestone we’ve achieved is rooted in our ability to listen, adapt, and deliver. At the heart of all this? Our people. Their dedication, their insights, their drive – it’s the very fabric of our success. As part of our family, you’ll be anchored by our values:
- Uncompromised Integrity: Upholding the trust our clients place in us.
- Client-Centric Passion: Aiming to exceed expectations with every interaction.
- Meaningful Innovation: Delivering solutions that genuinely enhance efficiency.
- Winning Attitude: Striving to be unmatched in our offerings.
Join the Docufree team as a Document Processing Specialist, which could encompass document preparation, data entry (indexing), and/or document scanning. Your responsibilities will encompass receiving, staging, sorting and preparing key documents for imaging. Ensuring accurate scanning and indexing of images will be at the core of your duties. Efficiency is paramount, with the expectation to align all tasks with our production schedule and productivity benchmarks. Daily log maintenance, a commitment to a pristine work environment, and proficient data entry skills are also vital aspects of this role. Collaboration is key, as you’ll often assist other departments based on workload needs. Your flexibility to undertake other tasks as necessary will be invaluable.
- Receive and stage documents by priority and document type.
- Prepare documents for scanning.
- Remove staples.
- Remove other binding materials.
- Straighten pages.
- Repair damaged documents as needed.
- Sort and prepare documents for imaging which includes identifying the document type.
- Scan documents and verify that they are imaged correctly.
- Accurately index images.
- Complete all work in line with production schedule and expected productivity guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Data Entry – alphanumeric.
- Assist other departments as workloads dictate.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be a self-starter and accountable.
- Demonstrated ability to perform high volume, repetitive, manual tasks requiring attention to detail.
- Computer skills with special attention to Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is a plus.
- May be required to lift up-to 50 pounds.
- Must have good communication skills (verbal, written) with the ability to communicate with
diplomacy and tact.
- Demonstrated ability to arrange work in both alphabetic and numeric sequence.
- Must be able to partner with employees at all levels.
- Sign on bonus
- Potential Production Bonus
- Overtime Opportunities
- Growth Opportunities
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Shifts
- Training Provided
- 401K with Employer Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Vacation
We prioritize your well-being, offering a robust benefits package that covers health, wealth, and more, ensuring you’re supported in and out of the office.
Our impact extends beyond business. In partnership with Wiphan, we’ve empowered hundreds of at-risk women in Zambia, fostering skill development and opening new career pathways.
Discover a career at Docufree – where every day is a chance to make a difference.
Docufree is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.