Docufree Nominated for Seven
Document Manager Awards
We are beyond excited to announce that Docufree has been selected as finalists in SEVEN categories for this year’s Document Manager Awards.
The DM Awards, presented annually by Document Manager magazine, recognizes document and content management companies in categories related to imaging and capture, workflow, business process management, compliance, and AI. Readers of the magazine are invited to submit nominations and vote for companies based on their services, support, and innovative use of technology to drive digital transformation initiatives. Finalists and winners are selected by a panel of judges.
This year’s DM Awards asks readers to also consider companies who have helped organizations sustain their business by adopting new ways of working amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
Docufree has been nominated as finalists in 7 categories:
- One to Watch Company of the Year
- One to Watch Product of the Year
- Accounts Payable/Invoicing Product of the Year
- Workflow/BPM Product of the Year
- Enterprise CMS Product of the Year
- BPO/Outsourcing/Bureau Business of the Year
- Service/Support Company of the Year
Our teams have worked hard to produce solutions that modernize how organizations interact and work with documents and data, from getting inbound mail safely out to their remote teams to keeping them connected to the information they need and ensuring they remain productive and compliant from wherever work needs to happen.
While it’s an honor to be selected as a finalist among the best in the industry, we would love to bring home a win.
Please show us your continued support by voting for us!
Voting is simple:
- Visit our dedicated voting page here
- Enter your contact information
- Cast your vote by clicking the Submit button
Voting ends November 12th so get your vote in today!