Many organizations are still receiving thousands of pieces of inbound mail weekly.
Our survey showed that 30% of respondents cite inbound mail processing delays as having a negative effect on their performance or reputation while 40% stated that mishandling mail has a negative impact on customer service levels.
Key issues with manual, paper-based workflows:
- They cost 2-3x more per document than digital/imaging-based flows
- They propagate inefficiencies throughout the organization and slow growth
- They require on-site personnel, and hiring and retaining reliable mailroom staff can be challenging and cumbersome
Faster document processing through an outsourced, digital mailroom provider can:
- Significantly lower operating costs for all business processes
- Allow existing staff to step into more impactful roles
- Mitigate errors and delays experienced within traditional in-house mailrooms
- Maintain vital security and compliance expectations and requirements
An efficient Digital Mailroom with adequate staffing can process most documents within 24 hours of arrival.
Does this sound familiar?
Download our free whitepaper and learn more about Digital Mailroom solutions for your organization.