If left uncontrolled, your documents could multiply and create chaos in your office.
If you’re part of a growing business, we understand the excitement and motivation that comes from your results. But we also understand your pain. As your business grows, the amount of paper grows, too. That means more invoices, more employee tax forms, more customer contracts; it never ends.
Most businesses don’t understand the severity of letting uncontrolled documents run the office. In fact, according to the CompTIA, in an average company, one out of every 20 documents (5%) is lost and 3% are misfiled.
If you’re still not convinced, here are a few of the dangers facing your office in the wake of document chaos:
- Sensitive information could be lost, stolen, or exposed.
- Failure to properly retain records could result in regulatory action and hefty fines.
- Documents could be destroyed altogether by man-made or natural disasters.
- Time, money, and space continue to be wasted due to slow access and shareability of information and additional storage needs.
- Productivity remains stifled and processes like paying an invoice, getting a contract signed, or responding to a customer result in significant delays.
Overall, the vitality of your business will be threatened.
At Docufree, we specialize in end-to-end document management. We help companies like yours reduce burdens associated with too much paper, helping reduce costs and increase efficiency along the way.